Are you a professional craftsperson who actively solicits commissions to create custom firearms, all or in part, or related items? Do you want to take your craft to the next level and become a member of the American Custom Gunmakers Guild (ACGG)? As a professional member of the ACGG, you’ll gain access to a range of benefits to help you grow your business and connect with other gunmaking enthusiasts.
- Hands-free Marketing: We market all of our members, posting your content to our social media which is followed by gunmaking enthusiasts.
- Professional Members Only Forums: Gain access to our professional members-only forums, where you can connect with other gunmakers, share ideas, and get advice.
- Quarterly Publication: Receive our quarterly publication – Gunmaker, Journal of Custom Gunmaking – which features articles and insights from industry experts and ACGG members.
- Hold Guild Office or Committee Positions: As a professional member, you are eligible to hold Guild office or committee positions, providing opportunities to build your leadership skills and contribute to the guild’s activities.
- Voting Rights: Vote on associate members requesting professional member status and have voting privileges at the annual meeting and election.
- ACGG Professional Logo: Use the ACGG Professional logo to showcase your membership and professional status.
- Member Directory: Be included in our online member directory with the option to provide your contact information and a gallery of your work.
- Discounts: Many Guild members and manufacturers offer discounts on their products to Guild members, be sure to ask!
- National Exhibition: Display at the national exhibition, an opportunity to showcase your work to a wider audience.
To become a professional member of the ACGG, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a professional craftsperson who actively solicits commissions to create custom firearms, all or in part, or related items.
- Pass a quality of craftsmanship examination, which will be voted on by current members.
To apply, please fill out the membership application form and submit it with your application fee.
The membership committee is here to assist in the process of joining the American Custom Gunmakers Guild.
- Michael Ullman (2026)🪑
- Dennis Earl Smith (2024)
- Jeff Tapp (2025)
- Rick Mason (2025)
- Ted Yoast (2026)
Join the American Custom Gunmakers Guild today and take your craft to the next level!
Get Monthly Updates
Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter!